Business Development Director | Deus Robotics
Our client, Deus Robotics, is seeking a results-driven and enthusiastic Business Development Manager to lead their expansion efforts and establish a new office in the US. As the face of Deus Robotics, you will possess the commitment and expertise to devise and implement a successful sales strategy. The primary objective is to achieve long-term financial growth by increasing sales and cultivating lasting relationships with clients.
Deus Robotics, an innovative company specializing in AI-based robotics technology, offers cutting-edge autonomous mobile robots (AMR) to cater to the evolving demands of the global market. With a focus on affordability and quality, their talented team of industry experts is committed to providing exceptional logistics solutions. Our lead investor is SMRK.VC fund that invests in the IT - startups which are oriented to the global market and are useful for the consumer.
- Design and implement a growth strategy targeting both financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Team Development and Leadership (recruit, train, and mentor a team of 3-5 sales representatives to support business development efforts)
- Conduct market research to identify new opportunities and client needs
- Schedule and attend business meetings with potential clients
- Showcase the company's products/services, addressing or anticipating clients' requirements
- Prepare sales contracts in compliance with established laws, rules, and guidelines
- Cultivate long-term relationships with new customers.
- Demonstrated success in devising and executing go-to-market strategies for new products and services
- Proven experience as a business development manager, sales executive, or similar role
- Strong sales performance record
- Knowledge of the logistics and warehouse market
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills
- Proficient in time management and planning
- Leadership experience for 3+ years (hire, train, lead a team of 5ppl)
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales, or a related field
- Experience in robotics/engineering is a big plus
- Ready to business trips to Boston
- Open to hybrid mode